Saturday, January 22, 2011

I can see clearly now...

I had laser eye surgery (PRK) on January 6th.  I was sick of wearing glasses and contacts.  So I went for it!  I only had one eye done.  


The first couple days hurt like crazy.  I had to wear this awesome guard so I wouldn't rub my eye.  Admit it...I look pretty sweet.  




I'm just glad that I can see and that the painful part is OVER!  It is awesome to just get up and go to work without having to find my glasses (which I always lost).  My glasses looked like they had been through a war with all the scratches and splatters (don't ask of what).   


I think I may have to reward myself with a new pair of Oakley sunglasses.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you only had one eye done. What about your other eye? And you look way sexy!

    ReplyDelete