Monday, January 3, 2011

Cabin 2010 Christmas

Christmas at the cabin is always a great time.  This year, I had to work December 24, 26, 27.  So we headed up to my parent's cabin in Island Park after I finished work on the 27th.  We always arrive to the cabin either REALLY late at night or WAY early in the morning (depending on your view of it).  It seems like that is the way we do things.  It is our tradition...make my family ride out in the middle of the night to help us snowmobile in.  Oh well...they haven't complained yet. 

This year was no different; we arrived around 1AM (I think).  It was too late (but better than other years when we have arrived at 2 and 3AM).  


It was a cold week...I'm talking REALLY cold.  -20 degrees with wind cold.  
Ellie with snowmobile gear on.  I think the only time she went out was on the way on arrival and departure.

Regardless, we had a grand time!  We snowmobiled it up, ate WAY too much, played lego rock band, and had plenty of naps.  
Digging people out.

Ash looks guilty...she was stuck pretty good.

I guess I can't talk...I got stuck too.

No comments:

Post a Comment