Sunday, January 9, 2011

High Powered Math

Snowmobiles

+

Deep Powder

+

Me

=

Damage


This is the damage I did to myself over Christmas break.  I went snowmobiling at the cabin with my family and rode one of my dad's machines.  There was TONS of new heavy snow and we were side hilling it and I couldn't keep the machine from heading towards a fence.  I decided to jump really hard on the right running board with both feet and "try" to pull the machine on it's side.  On about the second jump, I missed the running board and slammed my thigh on the the metal teeth of the board.  Being the ever so bright girl that I am, I continued to hold onto the machine b/c I didn't want to wreck it.  Needless to say it hurt and this picture is actually a week old.  


I successfully avoided hitting the fence...my dad said to me "why didn't you just let go??"  Well, now, that would have been smart....

No comments:

Post a Comment