Monday, July 26, 2010

Epic day at the lake

We went to Utah Lake on Saturday with some friends (Kimballs and Carters) and had the most EPIC day! Our last adventure out to Utah Lake consisted of white caps and wind.

Saturday was beyond perfect. With it being a Utah holiday (24th of July), we were almost guaranteed to have many boats at the lake, but that was
n't the case. It wasn't that crowded and the water was glass. I haven't slalom skied on Utah Lake in YEARS, but it was so nice, I couldn't pass it up.


The Kimball's daughter, London, actually slept on the boa
t! What 4 month old actually sleeps so her parents can play?

London asleep on the boat.


Her parents (Kimballs) doubling on wake skate. I love Marianne's face!!


Some how this is the only picture I have of the Carters (Dan, Rachel, and Anda) all with their backs to me. I'm so bad getting the camera out. Note Dan Kimball's face as he body surfs.

Alan surfing. He had to take it easy b/c his knee is not back to normal yet.




Nikki surfing.

My boat driving skills are improving. I didn't even submarine the boat! LOL!

Such a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! Hope your upcoming week will be great!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete