Happy Anniversary! We are coming up on 6 years, but it seems like sooo much longer. In a good way! Does it feel like that to you? I hope you guys had a great celebration!
Lake Powell is our favorite place to vacation! We would live on a houseboat year round if we could. While we were dating, we spent 3-4 weeks out of the summer in Lake Powell.
37 years coming up!! It is so true those bumps and bruises really do make you stronger!! I am so proud and love you both so much!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two!! The bumps make the smooth parts so much sweeter. ;) xoxo Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's been 5 years! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We are coming up on 6 years, but it seems like sooo much longer. In a good way! Does it feel like that to you? I hope you guys had a great celebration!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete