So most of you all called it...
By doing a good deed and helping the primary out a couple weeks ago, we were then officially called to be the CTR 5 teachers in our new ward. We were sustained and set apart last Sunday.
Here's to 5 & 6 year olds! Woo-hoo! Here come your teachers....who, by the way, act like 5 & 6 year olds on a regular basis.
I look really psychotic in this picture. LOL!
8 years ago

I knew it!!! I guess you guys just did too good of a job filling in that they decided that had to make you official!! Primary is fun... I love some of the random comments our kids spurt out all the time!
ReplyDeleteFirst off congrats on the new calling, I am afraid in the next month or so our YW presidency is going to get released and I will be back in the primary. (HUGE SMILE). You two will be fantastic. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bedding and decor, very good job. Do you mind me asking where you got the bedding. We are in need of a new comforter - overall bedroom look. Any advice would be fantastic. Thanks!
ReplyDelete