**WARNING**
Bloody pictures to follow...
If you have a weak stomach, you may want to skip this post...
(Personally, I think they are awesome pictures and not gruesome at all. But I've been reminded that not all people like blood. I just wish my phone camera was better quality; they are a little grainy and don't show all the cool anatomy that the mirror slice exposed.)
His wrist is healing slowly. He has had problems with some "binding" of the tendons. The surgeon thinks he has some scar tissue that developed around the tendons which is limiting his movement. He has another follow-up appointment next week (I think) to evaluate to the need for further surgery to break up the scar tissue. He has been doing his exercises to loosen the tendons but it just doesn't seem to be improving a whole lot.
We hope he doesn't have to have another surgery. However, he says, "if I have to get it done, I want to get it done before Christmas so I can snowmobile at the cabin." Talk about priorities. LOL!




pretty sure I just barfed a little...
ReplyDeleteLOL! I warned you...
ReplyDeletePretty cool pics!
ReplyDelete