
I'm definitely part of "Team Edward". I've heard that many people did not like four book, "Breaking Dawn", I have to disagree. It wasn't my favorite, but I still enjoyed it.
What can I say? I caved and am in love with the saga. Although I don't think I got into as much as my friend Kristina - she claims to have had times where she wondered what Edward was doing. (Sorry Kristina. I had to confess the different levels of obsession so I could say I wasn't as bad as you).
Anyway, I loved it and highly recommend it to others (like myself) who resisted the initial craze.

Thanks for that. I know I'm obsessed! CALL ME sometime so we can discuss #4! I want to know what your thoughts are.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I have been a "Twilight" fan from the beginning...sad, but true!
ReplyDeleteYESSSS!!! GO TEAM EDWARD!!! I wasn't quite as obsessed at your friend Kristina, but I do have to admit that I was a little more than infatuated with a fictional vampire.... Still in love with him! I'm so glad you liked all the books! And I think Twilight and Eclipse were my favorites too... I need to read them all over again and relive the fantasy! Can't wait for the New Moon movie to come out!!! And I'm SO HAPPY you have joined Anne and I's obsession wagon!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you broke to temptation. I too am a TEAM EDWARD, what a hunk, really. So the question is have you seen the movie? I still have not allowed myself to see it. I just have this picture of Edward in my head that I would much rather not be put with an actors face, it would NOT do it justice. Glad you liked em miss! See you very soon! You comin to the weddin?
ReplyDeleteOk so just read your last post, got all choked up , I am a dork I know. Nik honestly, Motherhood is the hardest, most rewarding job you will ever do. You will be a phenomenal mother. You are a very strong, talented, smart, beautiful daughter of God. Cannot wait for your little ones to arrive!
ReplyDelete