Okay, I hate to admit that I watch the "bachelor". I got sucked into the 3 hour event last night and wondered what the crap was up with the drama associated with the After the Rose Ceremony until I saw it and I must say...WHAT THE CRAP??
Talk about a way to boost your ratings. If I were Melissa, I would probably have kicked him in the junk and on national T.V.! And yet as I'm blogging this, there is a Part 2 of the Bachelor. Can I pull myself away from the T.V.? Nope, I'm a sucker that is still watching. Please someone help me cut the reality t.v. cord!!
Talk about a way to boost your ratings. If I were Melissa, I would probably have kicked him in the junk and on national T.V.! And yet as I'm blogging this, there is a Part 2 of the Bachelor. Can I pull myself away from the T.V.? Nope, I'm a sucker that is still watching. Please someone help me cut the reality t.v. cord!!

Nikki, first off you are a babe! I wish that I had your skills in nursing. I am very impressed that you did turn around, what a blessing you were to that family. As for the Bachelor, I think it is great. Everyone needs something to unwind, and if it is reality t.v. for you, have at it. You work way to hard, enjoy the 3 hours of vegging.
ReplyDeletethankfully i wasn't sucked into the bachelor this season...mainly because ABC doesn't come in too hot on our little rabbit ears! :) However, i do indulge in some trashy reality tv thanks to VH1... LOVE YOU NIK!
ReplyDelete