Okay...so many of you have bugged me until I broke. I am going to try this blogging thing. I really don't think we are that interesting, but I guess we will see!
Maybe this will motivate me to be better at taking pictures. I swear we drag our camera everywhere and never break it out. We received a new camera for Christmas from Al's Mom and Dad. We hope to be better at capturing some of our moments now! Have we used it?? NOPE! Sometimes we are seriously lame! LOL!
So blogging here we come!
8 years ago

Yea! It was so fun to see you yesterday, and I'm glad you finally broke down and started a blog. And you're all kinds of fancy for not knowing what you are doing! Thanks for being such a great friend Nik.
ReplyDeleteNice, Nik! I'm looking forward to seeing some exciting blogging coming from here - no pressure! haha So go get out that NEW camera and take a picture of something!! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I made a comment earlier today and now that Ben is checkin all the blogs, my comment was never posted. Sorry friend, We just wanted to welcome you to the blogging world. I am excited to have another way to communicate. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog! Now post,post,post!
ReplyDelete